Thursday, May 11, 2006

Happy One-Month-Aversary To My Little Blog!

And in honor of this occasion I give you all this pen:


On the day that my hubby (then boyfriend) and I had been dating for one month, he presented me with the gift of a pen and said, "Happy one-month-aversary!" I was just impressed that he was keeping track. =) So this post is in his honor because he's the best. If you were wondering, no this is not that pen. I just like it because it looks very bullet/missile like. Click here to see a normal view of it.

6 comments:

Nicola said...

Happy 1st-month-anniversary for your blog! I actually totally missed mine... Oh well. Nice shot of the pen.

Sam said...

Happy anniversary! And i love the photo of your pen - excellent!!

Kris said...

Happy anniversary, Minimum exposure!! heheh..thanks for the pen and a nice close, Natalie :) hmmm..wonder what we'll get come 2nd month anniversary ?

Natalie said...

You're very welcome. Enjoy it because next month there will be no gifts. I'm not made of money, you know. =)

Mohammadreza Rahimzadeh said...

It's a great capture.

jenni said...

I absolutely Love Cool Pens..

and I think it's great that he was keeping track.. still... I can't help but think of Lloyd Dobler..
"I gave her my heart and she gave me a pen."

anyway. I'm babbling.. I do that .

HAPPY One Month Anniversary! So glad you're here! =)