Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Waking Up Early: An Exhausting (but fun) Weekend

It began on Friday when we woke up early to go to my cousin's wedding.

So Happy Together


On Saturday we woke up early to go pack food for needy families at a local church which had a very nice playground. Hubby and I took turns helping with the food and playing with the kids.

Fearless! She had a little help from her big sister.


On Sunday we woke up early to go to my younger brother's college graduation.

The Graduate. This is the only photo I got of him and he's out of focus. =(


On Monday I could have slept in had my children slept in, but they didn't. So I was up very early. Then we went to hubby's grandma's house to celebrate her birthday.

88 Years Old And Still Young!

Now the weekend is over. I'll need a week to recover.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! And I thought I had a busy weekend!

Carlos Lorenzo said...

Lovely family. They are lucky to have a good photographer nearby. I like the slide with kids, nice shot.

barista brat said...

great family pics!

you need a holiday weekend to recover from your holiday weekend!

Anonymous said...

Gracias por tu visita a mi página. Tu español es perfecto. Me gusta mucho tu blog. Un saludo desde Barcelona,

Monique said...

I see now the woman who dominates the gene pool.

Sam said...

Wonderful family pictures!

Mohammadreza Rahimzadeh said...

Lots of congratulations for the nice news! Very beautiful report indeed.

Anonymous said...

Calgon--Take you away!!

But great shots of the fam, and so many happy events.

Best, The Gal

Kris said...

that's one hectic weekend, at least its all fun!

88-y.o !! Happy belated birthday to her !!

Javier said...

Gracias por tu visita a mi página... eso de mis imagenes te parecieran un postres para los sentidos... me llegó.

Bsss

farokh said...

your grandma looks really nice.

Nicola said...

What a weekend full of wonderful occasions and celebrations!

Anonymous said...

A lovely regard...

Nix Muse said...

I love your photos. I found you through Restaurant Gal and your blog makes me happy. It's nice to see another photographer out there having fun.