Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Walking Where People Weren't Meant to Walk


An old Crown bus, perhaps converted into an RV?
This was parked right near an office building. Further down the same street was a Winnebago. I thought this was odd, but I've learned big trucks, RVs and such tend to park in these office building areas overnight because there aren't any No Parking signs like you see in the residential areas.


The hub caps of the bus were shiny. I was drawn to them.


Men in masks.
Maybe they're bubble men and they can't handle the impurities of the outside world. Well, probably not. But there were about a dozen of them coming out of one building and heading someplace else. Some of them waved at me and smiled when I held up my camera.

8 comments:

ABDALLA ALI AHMAD said...

i love The hub caps of the bus,,

take care

Nicola said...

Cool shots. Although the masked people are a bit strange to me (what were they doing?)...

Natalie said...

I really don't know what the masked men were doing. They were leaving out of an office building and walking toward some other building. They probably do some kind of lab work. I don't know, but they looked like they were all Japanese.

Anonymous said...

thank you for visiting my web site, hope you loved and come back later.
have a nice day
Lionel

Sam said...

Pretty pictures!!!
Funny guys in the masks...Scientists maybe?

micki said...

Love these three shots, but especially the men you caught!

Unknown said...

That is really funny, the men.

Kris said...

I like the candid shot of the last one! bubble or not, they are friendly ;D