Thursday, June 01, 2006

It's time for the weekly Thursday contest!

This time I think it's harder. =)

You have until Sunday night to guess. You get one guess so make it good, but even if you have no idea we'd still like to hear your crazy made up ideas. They make for some laughs. On Monday morning I will post the whole picture and announce the winner. The "prize", if you win, is that I will put a link to your website or blog in my winner's spot over on the right. It will remain there until the next winner goes up. Click here if you want more details about the contest.

So go ahead and guess what it is!


14 comments:

Bob said...

Um, the thing on the left looks separate from the rest of the items. Think I'll hand on to the next person to guess after adding my pearl of wisdom

micki said...

That is a knife sharpener in the background. Wedged inbetween it and the hair dryer in the foreground is a page from a dictionary that somebody took their frustrations out on with a hand held hole puncher!! Did I win?

barista brat said...

i'm with micki -
i see a hand held hole puncher and its poor victim.

Bethany said...

I have no idea. This is definitely harder than last week. I don't know what's going on in the top right, but the stuff on the left looks like a peice of paper on top of a garbage can.

Nicola said...

Hm, I agree with the others on the hole puncher that has been used on the piece of paper. The piece of paper could be a ticket. Do you still get your bus tickets punched? Or maybe a movie ticket? The red "thing" could be a seat then... Not sure about the background though...

Monique said...

A wireless mouse.

Anonymous said...

Rather tricky, I'll wait for some more pieces.

Sam said...

You'll think I'm crazy, but to me it looks like a player piano and the paper is what marks the notes and makes the keys play be themselves!

Anonymous said...

Ah, this is a tricky one! Is it...hmmm... a photo with a puzzle piece cut out? Unfortunately, that's my best guess.

somebody said...

something in a library?

Mark said...

A BBQ cooker?

Kris said...

oh, a hard one!! my guess is price tag or ticket of some kind ..

Nature Boy said...

It is the side of a fire extinguisher. That is the inspection tag hanging off the side.

jenni said...

I think it is the seat on a train with the ticket tucked in.