Monday, June 12, 2006

Results From Thursday's Contest

Please note that there will be no contest this Thursday. I will be at my family reunion on a ranch without access to the internet. The contest will resume on June 22nd.

Now to the results of our most recent contest. It would appear that I made it too tricky, because NO ONE figured it out. The good news is that when nobody wins, everybody wins! Everyone who participated in the contest is in the winner's spot on the right. Take some time to check out their blogs.

Here is the complete photo:


Pay phones are becoming increasingly rare these days. It seems to me that pay phones with a phone book attached are even more rare.

10 comments:

Carrie Nichols said...

Can't remeber the last time I saw one of those! they're practically extinct.

Monique said...

You too tricky, girl.

Juggerpix said...

Yay, we all win!
Yes, the public phone book has seemed to go the way of the Dodo. When I find one, it usually has the page I want ripped out.

micki said...

I've noticed that pay phones are almost no-existent, too.

Have a great time at your family reunion! Eat too much, give too many hugs and kisses, and stay up way to late into the night reunioning!!

Sam said...

That was a tricky one!!
Love the water glass photo below - so pretty!

Kris said...

yeah, we won!! never would have guessed..give us something easier next time ;)
oh, enjoy the reunion, natalie !

Anonymous said...

you have very nice photos here :) take care and have a nice day :)

Anonymous said...

Heading for the museum, where you'll pay a dollar and a half to see one (with apologies to Joni Mitchell)

Kala said...

that was such a cooooool puzzle- I would not have guessed!!! Trickery hehe nice

jenni said...

ooh.. I never thought of that.. great spot to zero in on in the contest!