Monday, July 10, 2006

The Answer Revealed (Results of Thursday's Contest)

It's seems my little experiment with hiding the comments for the Thursday contest worked pretty well. Everyone figured out that it was a toy, but Monique was the clear winner. She figured out from that little bit of his face that it was Ernie. She knows her Sesame Street. What can I say? Some people know their fire extinguishers. Some people know fire hydrants. Some people know their Sesame Street. =)

Thanks to everyone who participated in the contest!


7 comments:

ABDALLA ALI AHMAD said...

h r u ?
great photo in 7-7-2006

just say hi

Monique said...

AWWWWWW YEAH!

This winner brought to you by the letter M and the number 47!

edwin s said...

ERNIE!!!!

Nicola said...

Ah, I do know Sesame Street but I didn't recognize Ernie's mouth. Next time I'll have to take a closer look!

TRM said...

Rubber ducky your the one, you make bath time so much fun, rubber ducky I'm awfully fond of you....

Kala said...

I cant believe someone even got that - that is mindblowing - I need to get some kids!!! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Hehehe. Put a big smile on my face.