Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Weekly Thursday Contest

Below you will find a piece of a picture. From this small piece you must guess what the picture is of. You get one guess so make it good, but don't be afraid to throw out a wild guess. I enjoy reading those the most. =) If you guess correctly I will post a link to your website/blog over in my winner's spot. You have until Sunday night (July 9th) to submit your guess. On Monday morning I will reveal the winners and the whole photograph. Please note that I have turned comment moderation on to keep the guesses secret. So guess away!

16 comments:

Monique said...

Totally a sesame toy. Ernie, Ernie I say!!

Mukta Raut said...

a child's toy?

Anonymous said...

A plastic toy boat? Hmmmmm.......

Unknown said...

I think it's a toy.

micki said...

Alright, I've got this one. Ummm it's a toy. Too general? It's a toy person that's pushing a lawn mower! There, that was painful, but that's mine.

jenni said...

oooh.. good idea hiding our comments...

I think this is a child's toy, maybe one of those things they sit in and to rock and play???

Dave MacIntyre said...

Some sort of creepy-assed clown toy that will surely cause sleepless nights for the child that owns it because it stares at him/her in their bed all night.....*shudder*

Brittany said...

It looks like a fun, rattle-y, bright toy, but that's as close as I can get. I'm so bad at these! (Sorry if I'm posting this comment twice--i can't tell if it worked the first time)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic capture! Nice colors!

Manuel Tendero Gil said...

unas fotos estupendas muy bien felicidades un saludo

Anonymous said...

close up of a baby's rattle toy-
I think!
Judy

Mark said...

I am so lousy at this game:(
Could be a childs toy.

Nicola said...

Childrens toy is all I can say. Am not really up to date at the moment to be more specific ;).

Kala said...

Hi Natalie
With all these colors and plastic - I can only think this is a childrens toy - sorry I cannot be more specific than that - maybe that will grant me half a link if I'm in the ball park =D

Juggerpix said...

Bright... Plasticy... It has to be a toy of some type. Maybe something that would hang on top of a baby's crib?

Felicia said...

Kid toy thingy?