Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Another Flashback

We finally got our honeymoon negatives scanned. We were looking through them and realizing that most of them weren't that great and that there are a lot of things we didn't capture. It made us want to go back and do the whole trip all over again. =)
There are, however, a few shots that I like. Don noticed that hubby was toting a camera in yesterday's picture. It's true. He took this picture and the one I'm posting on Friday.


The Alcázar in Segovia, Spain. 2001.

11 comments:

Marie McC said...

That's the best excuse I ever heard to go back there: we didn't take the right pictures!!! I like this shot, and I say go for it! Wave at me as you fly over.

jenni said...

sounds like as good a reason as any for another holiday! =)

I like the angle, and the beautiful sky!

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think that was a bag we had our guidbooks and other useful items in, not the camara bag.... But at least I took one good picture on the trip!

Juggerpix said...

Very nice picture! Well balanced. I'm glad Mrs. Min ex took you around to other sites Mr. Min Ex!

ENID P. said...

Love this site. These picture are awesome....

Natalie said...

Juggerpix,
That wasn't a meat locker. It's the serrano ham aisle in the supermarket. Yummy stuff, but a bit gross looking.

Anonymous said...

very very nice shot, it looks like a castle in the city i live in. take care

Kala said...

Spain is such a beautiful place - I love spanish architecture! Lucky u guys =)

Gonzalo Cobo Londoño said...

Excelente composición y ángulo. Lindos colores.

P said...

it's a really good shot, the perspective and the sky and the colors, all this makes a very nice composition

María José Reche said...

so... you like my country?? :D
very nice blog, lovely photos.
greetins from Valencia, Spain.