Monday, August 14, 2006

The Answer to Thursday's Contest

I mentioned in Thursday's post that with a little detective work, anyone could figure it out. That's because I made sure that the brand and model number were visible. I had no idea what this thing was called, but with a little searching, I discovered this to be a Cat 416 C Backhoe Loader. If you want to get all specific about what a Backhoe is as opposed to a bulldozer, you can look it up in Wikipedia. Anyhow, if you included the word "backhoe" in your guess, I gave it to you. I better get started on the next puzzle piece. Congrats to all the winners.

2 comments:

karmic said...

Darn! I knew it was some sort of earth moving equipment. Oh well I look forward to the next puzzle. Nice site btw. :)

Nabeel said...

awwwww .. awsomeee .. i am one of the winners :) ... cooooollll .. yaa the puzzles are funnn .. whats ur next one?