Thursday, September 21, 2006

Finally, It's Here!

I know you were all suffering from Thursday Contest withdrawal so I decided to give it another go. This time I was actually able to load my picture!! Hooray! Below is your puzzle piece. Some of you may know what it is right away. Others may not. I guess we'll have to wait and see. You have until Sunday night to guess. On Monday I will reveal the answer and put up links to the winners. Comment moderation is turned on to keep the guesses secret.

14 comments:

Meg said...

Those bouncy things in children's parks... I don't know what they are called, though. They come in all shapes - animals, vehicles....

Monique said...

I don't have kids, but I know a see-saw when I see one, or saw one.

Notice that they don't have the same kind of spring they did when we were kids. Too many lawsuits I suppose.

Kala said...

kids playground swing set =)

barista brat said...

a teeter-totter! but a springy one!

Kate said...

This is a spring-like toy on a playground.

hpy said...

A balancoire (in French) for children. Would you call it a swing (board) in English? A girl or a boy on each side and up or down you go.

~tanty~ said...

Bob up and down for children.

Eric said...

That's the spring loaded teeter totter or see-saw at your complex. I recognized it right away because I remembered this picture http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4357/1958/1600/2006Feb%20144a.jpg

Anonymous said...

one of those bouncy horses at a park

Anonymous said...

This is a teeter totter

TRM said...

A bouncy playground ride, almost looks lie it could be a teeter-totter.

Juggerpix said...

That is a playground riding thing (you sit on it and go back and forth on the spring. Like a horse, or some other animal you sit on. My favorite in the past has been a squirrel.

Anonymous said...

looks like some sort of playgroud horsey-ride thing.

ari4u said...

Looks like something from a kids playground?