Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Weekly Thursday Contest

For those of you who look forward to this contest every week, I should warn you that this may be the last one for a couple of months. A week from Saturday we are leaving for Costa Rica for eight weeks. Although I will try to post pictures from my trip while down there, I can't gaurantee any regularity. So just be warned and try not to cry too much.

For those of you who are new to this contest, it's really quite simple. Below I have posted a small piece of a picture. From this piece you must try and guess the subject of the whole picture. You have until Sunday evening to guess. On Monday I will reveal the whole picture. The winners get a link over in my sidebar for a week. Comment moderation is turned on to keep your guesses secret.

Let's see what you see when you look at this:

11 comments:

Eric said...

A snail! A snail!

Heather said...

snail shell?

The Mudmom said...

a turtle???

The Mudmom said...

I didn't mean turtle...we were just joking about turtles and I think I wrote turtle. My real guess is a snail. SNAIL

khengsiong said...

clam

Eric said...

a snail

Augs Casa said...

hm, looks like seashells of some sort?

Anonymous said...

a snail.

Brittany said...

I hate stepping on these.

Kala said...

earth snail haha - wow costa rica sounds like a lovely destination!!! Have an awesome trip! =)

TRM said...

Salad?