Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Relic of Bygone Days

I know I've been MIA for a while, but life has been pretty busy lately. I'm still photographing the world around me. I just don't always have the time to blog about it.

We are currently spending the summer in Chicago Land for my husband's summer internship. We made the trip out here into a family road trip vacation which was really a blast. I'll share some of those pictures and some of the stuff that interests me from around here.


A close up look at a bison. These creatures used to roam all over the place. Now you only see them in protected areas. This one here is at Yellowstone National Park. Now that's a place that was truly worth seeing.

1 comment:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I like this picture, but I'm not sure I would have gotten close enough to get it. I've heard bison are pretty mean. Maybe if I had the mother of all zoom features . . .