Kimberly tagged me and who am I to just ignore a tag? So here goes.
1. I can't roll my tongue. I have always wished that I had this useless ability, but I don't.
2. I prefer not to cook if I don't have to. I don't really mind it. Sometimes I even enjoy it. But I hate figuring out what to make. Thank goodness I'm married to a man who really likes to cook!
3. But I do like to bake. I think it's because I like sweet things.
4. I want it to be spring time. I'm now in my second winter and I've decided that I don't really like winter all that much.
5. I do like walking on freshly fallen snow and hearing it crunch beneath my feet.
6. I like rain.
7. I am grateful for cows because I like milk, cheese, butter, real whipped cream and ice-cream.
8. I love to read.
9. I snore.
10. When I chew bubble gum I can blow one bubble inside of another. Sometimes I can even blow a third bubble. I guess this useless talent makes up a tiny bit for not having the useless talent mentioned in number one.