Thursday, September 09, 2010

If You Give a Kid a Camera

I recently downloaded all of the pictures from my 8 year old daughter's camera and proceeded to delete a few of them. But there were some I kept that, had they been on my camera, I would have deleted. What I realized was that kids take pictures of the stuff the grown ups don't think to take pictures of.


This picture is from a little over a year ago (yes, it's been that long since I cleaned off her camera!). We had been out in the garden and the mosquitoes came out in full force. My poor little girl got bit up so badly. Of course, I didn't take any pictures and would have forgotten all about it.



I don't generally take pictures of the room just for kicks, but we just recently moved out of this house and here is a picture to remember it by.

1 comment:

Serena said...

Oh wow she really did get bitten, she will have fun having that picture later.