Thursday, May 25, 2006

Weekly Thursday Contest

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for! WHAT IS IT?

You have until Sunday night to submit your guess. On Monday the whole photo will be posted and the winner will be announced. The "prize", should you win, is that I will put a link to your website/blog in the winner's spot on the right. It will stay there until the next winner is announced. You can click here for more details.



I hope I haven't made this one too easy. Happy guessing!

10 comments:

Kris said...

bowling pins !!!!!!
(wow, over confident :p ..lol)

Nicola said...

Bowling pins sounds good to me too.

Marius Muscalu said...

a clown :)

Anonymous said...

No esponse, but i have had pleasure to disciover your blog, and be back soon.

Anonymous said...

I thought bowling pins at first, too, but I don't think they're normal bowling pins. Perhaps a child's set? And "clown" keeps coming back to me, but I think that's it's the bulbous red puzzle segment that looks like a clown nose.

I dunno; I'm stumped. Can't wait to see the full image.

barista brat said...

i'm totally stumped!

the red part reminds me of the star on converse shoes.

maybe i'll have an official guess later.

barista brat said...

maybe it's a girl in a razorback tank top, and she has a huge red tattoo.

yeah, grasping at straws, i know.

Natalie said...

Photo-effe,
Danke für deine Antwort. Dovrei imparare parlare italiano (Ich habe Google translate benutzt). Sie ist eine schöne Sprache. Ich verstehe viel, aber ich spreche wenig.

somebody said...

I`ll go with bowling pins too :-)

jenni said...

hubby says bowling pins... he says you can see the little amf on the red triangle...

either that or a REALLY white fat guy with an amf logo on his butt...

ewwww..
;)