Friday, June 23, 2006

From what passes as my back yard...

I was on my way to the laundry room when I saw these little dew drops on the spider webs. Naturally, I had to go and grab my camera. The positioning was too precarious and crowded to look through the view finder or even set up a tripod, so I just stuck my camera in as close as I could and took lots of pictures hoping that some would turn out.



Here's one of the little fellows hiding. These are the spiders that always find their way into my home. It was fun to see them in the "outdoors".



This one maybe I could have turned down the exposure a tad and the out of focus parts are distracting, but I was just glad that I was able to get these little bitty drops without having to look through the viewfinder.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some pretty good shots for just sticking the camera in!

Regards,
Jason

Dawn said...

2 very nice shots, love your blog.

barista brat said...

beautiful shots!

i love the vivid color and how the light dances off the dewdrops.

Mingo said...

Impresionante fotografia , ya te las has tenido que ingeniar para poder captarlas, el comentario que haces de las arañas en magnifico, igual que los comentarios que me envias.Muchas gracias. Saludos

Kala said...

wow - you got a great camera to be able to get so much detail - are u using a macro lens? nice colors!

Anonymous said...

Talk about snapping good. Liking these alot.
And they look really weird as if floating in mid-air.

Nicola said...

Wow, that looks really cool! Great find!

jenni said...

what a great find! I love that you just grabbed your camera and shot away. You captured some good images.

Anonymous said...

The water dropletts are awesome! I think your exposure is just right on this one! Nice job!

Anonymous said...

In a word--beautiful.

Kris said...

you can do post processing in Picasa2 (play with tunning). Anyway, I think it turned out Lovely!