Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Thursday Contest Is Back (And So Am I)

We just got back last night from my family reunion which takes place every three years. This time it was held at the Rockin' R Ranch in Antimony, Utah (population 150!). We had a really great time hanging out with my aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. as well as participating in the many fun activities which the ranch offered (I am still recovering from horseback riding on Monday!). Getting to the reunion and back also made for a pleasant roadtrip because Utah was really beautiful this time of year. I still have to look through all the pictures I took. I'm sure some of them will be appearing on the blog before too long.

The contest is back, as promised. You know the drill. Below you will see a small piece of a larger picture. From this small piece you must guess what the whole picture is of. You have until Sunday night to guess. You get ONE guess so make it good. Wild guesses are totally permitted and even encouraged. On Monday morning the winner/s will be announced and have a link to their site posted above my regular links. I will also post the whole picture.

This one should be easier than the last one. Enjoy!

20 comments:

Monique said...

Goat?

Oh how I love baby goats!

Anonymous said...

Yes I would have said a goat too, or a carpet. ;-)

Nicola said...

My guess is either a dog, cat or rabbit in a cage.

Alexiev said...

beateful pict...
Muy buenas imagenes... saludos desde Buenos Aires...
Best regards...

barista brat said...

i'm not an expert on fur.
i'm gonna go with a pony.

Juggerpix said...

Awww man, most of the animals are taken. Whats left.... COW! I'll go with a hairy calf (I mean the animal, not a hairy calf like my Grandma had).

patsy said...

dog.

Danna said...

Glad your back Natalie! I say pig, since it is not taken, and it really was my first thought! :)

Wilf James said...

I know someone has already said it is a cow. I am 99% sure it is a COW, or the other 1% tells me it's a Dalmatian as in 101 Dalmatians -that's a dog, right!

micki said...

I'm going with a goat. Something just says no about the cow and most definitely not dog fur there. Goat...that's my guess.

Jenny said...

All the likely ones have been taken, so just for fun, how about a lemur?

Anonymous said...

hmmm this one was hard one. but i think its a cow, calf. however its great caontest :)) we will see. i hope that u enjoy country side life.

Kris said...

welcome back natalie, glad to hear you had a good time :)

my guess - goat!!

Bob said...

Well despite the probability being that it's a goat I'll go for a rabbit

Anonymous said...

This is the side of a farm animal inside a pen or fence. Probably somewhere in Utah, perhaps Antimony. Maybe on a ranch. Probably a ranch with a bunch of R's in the name.

Nature Boy said...

It looks like my brother on halloween!

Mark said...

It’s a Guinea Pig for sure.

Kala said...

ok, I[m not going to look at anyone elses answers even though im tempted - its an animal at the ranch or something but I will guess its a four legged creature called goat???? hmmm blah

Anonymous said...

Looks like a pig!

jenni said...

Hmm.. my guess would be a horse?